How to Install Covenant Kodi Movies Addons
Basically there is two method to install covenant kodi addons on your kodi. First method is installing directly from github source. And the second method the easy way is installing covenant addons from collosus repository. In this article we will show you how to install this addons by the first method. You can also read on install covenant kodi addons from collosus.
Covenant Kodi Addons Pre Requirements
Before installing this addon, please note that this addon is not official Kodi addons. So you have to enable ‘Unknown Sources’ settings on your Kodi. You can enable this setting by following this step :
- Start your Kodi.
- Go to Settings. Then go to System Settings.
- Scroll down to Addons, then on the right side search for Unknown Sources switch button.
- Enable this setting by press switch button
Installing Covenant Kodi Movies Addons 2017 Directly from Github
- Download covenant zip file on https://github.com/Colossal1/repository.colossus/blob/master/plugin.video.covenant/
- Open your Kodi.
- Move to Addons. Then go to Addons Browser.
- Find Install from Zip File then press it.
- Move to plugin download directory (step 1). On macbook kodi you can go to macintosh ssd->users ->yourusername->downloads directory. On windows or android go to your download folder directory.
- Scroll down to plugin.video.covenant-1.1.2.zip then press it.
- Wait for addons enabled notification.
- Finish. Now you can go to Addons -> Video Addons -> Covenant.
Thats all step on installing the covenant kodi movies addons on kodi. Note that this addons isnt official kodi addons, so dont ask or post about this addons on official kodi forum. You will not get any answer or response on those official kodi forum.
Disclaimer: This guide is intended to help kodi users access content they already have purchased the rights to access, but are for whatever reason unable to access either temporarily, or permanently. kodihow.net does not support software piracy, and bears no responsibility for what you decide to do with the contents of this article. Furthermore, please note that kodihow.net in no way hosts, develops, or produces any of the software